CentOS Development Environment Construction introduces the procedure for building a Web system development environment using Perl using CentOS. The ability to build scalable, real-time web-enabled web applications on Linux virtual machines is a feature of Perl web system development.
I will explain how to build a web server on CentOS, create a Perl web application, set up to connect from the web server with a reverse proxy, and publish it to the outside.
As of July 29, 2020, the version of CentOS has been confirmed on CentOS 7, but unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that it will also work on CentOS 8.
Redis Server-Volatile Data Storage Server
Application and library installation
Apache - Web server
- Apache installation and start / stop / auto start settings - CentOS 7
- Check if the Apache configuration file is correct - CentOS 7
- Apache reverse proxy settings - CentOS 7
- Install mod_ssl for HTTPS connection with Apache - CentOS 7
- Use Let's encrypt to get an SSL certificate - CentOS 7
- Restart apache - CentOS 7
- Edit the apache configuration file - CentOS 7
- Apache access log location - CentOS 7
- Apache error log location - CentOS 7
- Check the start / restart / stop of Apache in the log - CentOS 7
- Test Apache config file - CentOS 7
- Combining IP and basic authentication with Apache - CentOS 7
- htpasswd - Creating a password file for Apache basic authentication - CentOS 7
CentOS related information
Information related to CentOS.
Linux server management
Click here to learn about the vi text editor, basic Linux commands, and how Linux works.